ASSISTANT DIRECTOR, EDUCATION TECHNOLOGY
Nord Anglia Education is looking to recruit an Assistant Director to join our Education team, taking responsibility for support the development of EdTech across Nord Anglia Education.
We seek a talented, Education specialist, who is passionate about Education Technology to:
- Support the implementation of the EdTech Strategy for all schools in the group
- Develop the links with Apple and/or other Ed Tech providers to support the growth of this strategy
- Research and identify best practice in other schools and networks to ensure that the strategy develops a strong brand identify in the field
- Develop a methodology for disseminating this practice across the family of schools
- Grow a network of practice leaders on Nord Anglia University and lead on the development of professional development materials to support the strategy
The Successful Candidate will possess:
- Experience in whole school leadership demonstrating the impact of EdTech on the quality of learning
- Ability to develop and lead networks of leading practitioners
- High level expertise in change management and influence
- Excellent communication skills to stakeholders at all levels in the organisation and beyond
- A strong belief in the power of educational technology to improve the learning experience and student outcomes, whilst recognising that it is a tool to support learning and not an end in itself
- Excellent research and analytical skills, together with the ability to develop evaluation methodologies
Nord Anglia Education is the world’s leading premium international schools organisation. Our 73 international schools are located in the Americas, Europe, China, Southeast Asia and the Middle East. Together, they educate more than 67,000 students from kindergarten through to the end of secondary education. We are driven by one unifying philosophy: we are ambitious for our students, our people and our family of schools.
By joining Nord Anglia Education you will become part of a committed and innovative team. As a member of the world’s leading premium schools group you will be joining an active network of like-minded people across the world.
On-line applications need to be directly through the Nord Anglia Education careers page and should include a CV.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.