pa to education director
Location: Central London
Nord Anglia Education is looking to recruit a PA to join our Education team, sat within the Group Central Support.
You will be responsible for providing comprehensive administrative, secretarial and organisational support to the Group Education Director, as well as the UK based and global team.
We seek a talented PA to
- Manage daily administrative tasks, including email communications
- Extensive diary management and meeting preparation
- Manage, organise and update various forms of data using database applications
- Collate Education reports for the Executive Committee and the Board
- Ad hoc team support
The Successful Candidate will possess:
- Qualified to GCSE, ‘A’ level or equivalent
- Demonstrable experience in a similar role
- Highly proficient with technology. Particularly extensive experience of working with Microsoft packages including: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. An excellent knowledge of using contacts and database management are essential
- Excellent organisational skills and high attention to detail
- The ability to work to tight deadlines and adaptable to working in a fast paced ever changing environment
- Excellent collaboration skills: Must be a team player, willing to help and be flexible
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels, verbally and in writing
Nord Anglia Education is the world’s leading premium international schools organisation. Our 73 international schools are located in the Americas, Europe, China, Southeast Asia and the Middle East. Together, they educate more than 67,000 students from kindergarten through to the end of secondary education. We are driven by one unifying philosophy: we are ambitious for our students, our people and our family of schools.
By joining Nord Anglia Education you will become part of a committed and innovative team. As a member of the world’s leading premium schools group you will be joining an active network of like-minded people across the world.
On-line applications need to be directly through the Nord Anglia Education careers page and should include a CV.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.