IT FInance project manager
Location: Central London
Nord Anglia Education is looking to recruit an IT Finance Project Manager to join our IT team, sat within the Group Central Support.
As a member of the central support IT team we are looking for someone to plan and coordinate the rollout of MS Dynamics 365 BC to our current 69 (and ever-increasing!) NAE schools
We seek a talented, qualified and experienced IT Project Manager, who is a specialist in ERP products. You will be responsible for:
- Delivering ERP projects such as MS Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Collaborating across different business areas, schools and IT teams for SME inputs and align business requirements with deliverables
- Maintaining Programme integrated plan and oversee all project activities on a day-to-day basis
- Tracking project costs
- Provide weekly status reports
The Successful Candidate will possess:
- Degree in Software Engineering/Application Development or related disciplines.
- Relevant Application development/maintenance training
- Recognized Project Management certification (e.g., Agile, PMP, PRINCE2)
- Proven working experience in project management.
- Experience in ERP management
- SDLC including release and deployment procedures.
- Product/backlog management
Nord Anglia Education is the world’s leading premium international schools organisation. Our 69 international schools are located in the Americas, Europe, China, Southeast Asia and the Middle East. Together, they educate more than 67,000 students from kindergarten through to the end of secondary education. We are driven by one unifying philosophy: we are ambitious for our students, our people and our family of schools.
Our London HQ
In 2019 our global headquarters relocated from Hong Kong to London. London is an ideal base for our central support team to effectively meet the teaching and learning needs of our 67,000 students. We couldn’t be more proud of our rapid growth in recent years and we are looking forward to continued success. The London headquarters will operate as a hub for four regional offices in Miami, Lausanne, Ho Chi Minh City and Shanghai.
By joining Nord Anglia Education you will become part of a committed and innovative team. As a member of the world’s leading premium schools group you will be joining an active network of like-minded people across the world.
On-line applications need to be directly through the Nord Anglia Education careers page and should include a CV.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.