instructional design specialist
Location: Central London
Fieldwork Education is looking to recruit an Instructional Design Specialist to coordinate the design and delivery of online courses for the Fieldwork Education International Curriculum range and International Curriculum Association offering for teachers and leaders.
- Collaborating with International Curriculum Managers and third-party consultants for the e-authoring of online courses, using Articulate 360 and Canva and hosted in LearnWorlds
- Coordinating the Fieldwork Learning Management System (LMS) platform
- Coordinating the relationship with the LMS provider - LearnWorlds, liaising with support team to resolve issues
- Configuring the system and controlling user access
- Overseeing the setup and maintenance of a participant enrolment platform for online courses
- Generating and analysing reports on LMS usage and activity in online courses
The Successful Candidate will possess:
- Experience of online course development
- Knowledge of online learning tools and approaches
- Experience of online course delivery
- Experience of using e-learning authoring tools (Articulate 360 preferred)
- Experience of developing content within LMS (LearnWorlds preferred)
- Experience of supporting teachers or trainers online
- Understanding of the needs of adult learners
- Knowledge of the international school market
- Knowledge of Early Years, Primary and/or Middle Years teaching and learning
On-line applications need to be directly through the Nord Anglia Education careers page and should include a CV.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.