Digital Performance Manager
Location: Central London
Nord Anglia Education is looking to recruit a Digital Performance Manager to support the management and optimisation of our paid search and media campaigns to deliver lead generation targets, working closely with regions and schools to apply local insight.
As a member of the central support Marketing, Admissions and Communications (MAC) team in our London headquarters location, we are looking for someone to support the delivery of our group wide paid media campaigns (emphasis on PPC) ensuring that they are executed to plan and are meeting targets.
We seek a talented, qualified and experienced Digital Performance Manager with hands on digital marketing experience, with an affinity for education to accelerate the great work achieved to date and lead / support in the following key areas, but not limited to:
- Work with the Group Head of Digital to ensure that campaigns / projects timelines, cost estimates, schedules and forecasts are accurately developed and adhered to.
- Management of a team of 2 within Paid media
- Oversee the process to ensure that campaigns are set up and optimised in the correct way, according to brief and best practices.
- Oversee the process to ensure that budgets are spent within daily / monthly limits, campaigns are monitored regularly and hit relevant targets and that reports and presentations are delivered to the highest level of quality and integrity.
- Support the development of strong relationships with our agency partners to ensure that our team are getting the best from their expertise and that our campaigns are always fully aligned to global strategy.
The Successful Candidate will possess:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field
- Hands on PPC experience, experience of Google Display Network campaign implementation and paid social campaign implementation e.g. Facebook.
- China paid media experience a real plus, Baidu & WeChat in particular
- Good cross-cultural, interpersonal and communication skills to interact with diverse nationalities and cultures.
- Excellent analytical skills – with the passion and drive to demonstrate and quantify success.
- Results orientated with the ability to consistently map efforts against identified KPIs and ROI.
- Experience in Cost per lead and CPA based media optimisation
- Excellent time management skills and flexibility in dealing with multi-functional tasks.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing and measurement.
- Google Adwords & Bing Ads certified.
- Experience in budget management.
- Experience with DoubleClick Bid Manager (DBM), DoubleClick Search (DCS), Facebook Ads Manager and Google Analytics.
We are looking to recruit someone with a strong desire to work for a fast-growing organisation and have an affinity with and an interest in education. You will be results orientated, self-motivated, flexible and adaptable and be driven to strive for continual improvement.
Nord Anglia Education is the world’s leading premium international schools organisation. Our 73 international schools are located in China, Europe, Middle East, Southeast Asia and the Americas. Together, they educate more than 67,000 students from kindergarten through to the end of secondary education. We are driven by one unifying philosophy: we are ambitious for our students, our people and our family of schools.
By joining Nord Anglia Education you will become part of a committed and innovative team. As a member of the world’s leading premium schools group you will be joining an active network of like-minded people across the world.
On-line applications should be made online via our careers page and include a CV.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.