Location: Central London
Nord Anglia Education is looking to recruit an Internal Auditor to join our Internal Audit team, sat within the Group Central Support.
We seek a talented, experienced Audit specialist to:
- Plan and execute risk-based audits across the Group covering financial, operational and compliance risk topics in line with the agreed scopes and deadlines
- Produce audit reports that address the cause of issues and improve the Group control environment
- Carry out follow up reviews to ensure implementation of agreed action plans
- Take part to Control Self-Assessment reviews ensuring key controls are effectively implemented across the Group
- Conduct ad-hoc investigations and projects
The Successful Candidate will possess:
- Internal audit experience either within practice or Industry
- Ability to work autonomously without the need for day-to-day direct oversight
- Strong analytical, logic and problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build strong relationships and work effectively in teams
- Excellent investigative, influencing and presentation skills
- Experience in risk-based control identification and assessment methodologies
- Fluent in English both verbal and written. Chinese language knowledge desirable
- The right to work in the UK
- Will to travel internationally up to 40% of the time (1-2 weeks per month)
Nord Anglia Education is the world’s leading premium international schools organisation. Our 73 international schools are located in the Americas, Europe, China, Southeast Asia and the Middle East. Together, they educate more than 67,000 students from kindergarten through to the end of secondary education. We are driven by one unifying philosophy: we are ambitious for our students, our people and our family of schools.
By joining Nord Anglia Education you will become part of a committed and innovative team. As a member of the world’s leading premium schools group you will be joining an active network of like-minded people across the world.
On-line applications need to be directly through the Nord Anglia Education careers page and should include a CV.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.