About Nord Anglia Education
Nord Anglia Education (NAE) is the world’s leading premium schools organisation, with 69 schools located across dozens of countries in the Americas, Europe, China, Southeast Asia, India and the Middle East. Together, our schools educate over 67,000 students from kindergarten through to the end of secondary school.
Our philosophy for education rests on the 4 pillars of creativity, wellbeing, excellent academic outcomes and global connectedness. These are delivered through innovative use of educational technology to create a 21st Century, personalised, learning experience for all students.
Every parent wants the best for their child — so do we. NAE schools deliver high quality, transformational education and ensure excellent academic outcomes by going beyond traditional learning. Our global scale enables us to recruit and retain world-leading teachers and to offer unforgettable experiences through global and regional events, while our engaging learning environments ensure all of our students love coming to school.
About our school
NAS Dubai is a purpose built ‘flagship school’ generously resourced with an enrolment touching 2000.Our curriculum is based upon the legacy of the English National Curriculum adapted to the local environment leading up to GCSE and on to the IB Diploma programme. Our GCSE pass rate is a 100% overall pass with 70% A* and A 9-7 point passes and a 39 point IB average points score with 40% achieving more than 40 points and one with a perfect 45 !
The culture of the school is one of interest and care where learning is personalised to meet individual needs. The annual inspection judgments are ‘very good’ and ‘outstanding’ throughout.
About the role
• Respond and manage enquiries in a friendly and timely manner– telephone / email / walk ins
• Keeping accurate records of the students/parent admissions journey in CRM and ISAMS
• Manage the appointment diary with the Admissions Department
• Support the wider Admissions Team with ad hoc duties as and when required
• Represent the school in a professional, confident and friendly way at all times
• Tour prospective families on individual or occasionally group tours of the Upper Primary and Secondary schools
• Have an in-depth knowledge and understanding of the Primary and Secondary school curriculum and school day to appropriately respond to parent enquiries
• Regular liaison with academic staff to review their requirements from the Admissions Department
• Assisting families with applications
• Co-ordinating and arranging Secondary Admissions Assessments in liaison with Head of Admissions and Admissions department staff.
• Reviewing and evaluating assessment results with the Director of Admissions on Accept/Waitlist/Reject
• Dealing professionally and sensitively with Rejections and providing families with feedback
• Meeting with Personalised Learning Department to review Secondary and Upper Primary applicants from SEND applicants
• Assisting Director of Admissions in promoting the school to meet recruitment targets for each phase of the school
• Reporting on KPI data to Director of Admissions and MIS Admissions Officer when necessary
• Generally be supportive, personable and friendly in the office environment
To be considered for this position, you must:
• Educated to Degree preferred or its equivalent
• Experience in CRM and ISAMS
• Experience in Secondary Admissions
• Native English speaker
• Should have excellent ICT skills and should be proficient in MS Office
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Excellent Inter-personal skills
• Able to prioritize tasks, use time effectively and work to tight schedules
• Should be self-driven and confident
• Should have a positive personality with lots of energy
The closing date for application is 15th May 2021. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews that will take place at the Nord Anglia International School Dubai after school hours.
This is a full-time position, starting from 1st June 2021. Remuneration is competitive and it includes visa provision.
At Nord Anglia Education, we are committed to providing a world class, safe, happy environment in which children and young people are able to thrive and learn. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all our pupils irrespective of race, ability, religion, gender or culture.
All post holders are subject to appropriate national and international vetting procedures including satisfactory criminal record checks from both Country of residence/birth and any Country of residence within the last 10 years.