Reporting to the Principal's EA, the candidate will be responsible for dealing with illnesses or injuries for staff and pupils as well as to promote health and well-being for all.
- Treatment of minor illness, injuries and sickness for staff, pupils and visitors
- Attend to serious injuries and ensure a safe and comfortable transfer to hospital
- Maintain the clinical area and manage the safe storage and administration of prescribed medication
- Communicate with parents regarding their children's injury / sickness
- Source and maintain basic first aid kits for use on school trips
- Produce fact sheets eg. how to deal with chicken pox and other children's illnesses for distribution to staff and parents
- Give advice to promote health and well-being eg. drugs education, diet, etc
- Report H&S issues to senior management
- Report of accidents
- Organise mass influenza vaccinations, audiology and visual assessments in school
- Professional nursing and paediatric qualification
- Current training in the medical area
- Minimum of 2 years' nursing experiences
- Appropriate medical knowledge eg. Asthma, Epilepsy, Diabetes, etc
- Manage a safe storage and administration of prescribed medication
- Management of EpiPens and Ventolin pumps
- Excellent cross-cultural, interpersonal, organisational and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in written and verbal communication in English
- Attention to details, personal integrity, care, self-motivated, team player, proactive, and ability to work independently, under pressure and remain calm
The successful candidate:
Each Nord Anglia Education school is unique in character and designed to meet the needs of its community. We are united by our philosophy, to be ambitious for our students, our people and our family of schools. We believe that being part of our family of 66 schools gives them a special advantage. Working together, we can achieve more than we can individually. Our schools have access to a wide range of resources and support to enhance their success. We also create unique opportunities to benefit our students and people, such as the Global Campus, Nord Anglia University, and our collaborations with The Juilliard School, MIT, UNICEF and King’s College London.
To Apply: Please click the button below together with your resume stating your current & expected salary along with notice period.
Start date: 1 Dec 2021
Compliance with visa requirements for working in Hong Kong.
At Nord Anglia Education we are committed to providing a world class, safe, happy environment in which children and young people are able to thrive and learn. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all our pupils irrespective of race, ability, religion, gender or culture.
All post holders in regulated activity (having regular unsupervised contact with children) are subject to appropriate national and international vetting procedures including satisfactory criminal record checks from both Country of residence/birth and any Country of residence within the last 10 years.