ADMISSIONS ACCOUNT MANAGER- bucksmore EDUCATION
Location: Central London
Bucksmore (a division of Nord Anglia Education) is looking to recruit a Admissions Account Manager to join the Bucksmore Commercial team, sat within the Group Central Support, located in Victoria, Central London
We seek an individual who is passionate about education and with a natural talent for sales, to manage all the bookings and enquiries for the Bucksmore summer programmes, and year-round Bucksmore Home Tuition programmes and Bucksmore Online 1:1 courses.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing all leads and enquiries
- Responding in a timely fashion to all enquiries from both agents and parents
- Developing relationships with agents on a global basis
The Successful Candidate will possess:
- Experience of using CRM & online booking systems (ideally Salesforce)
- Experience of working in a customer-facing administrative and / or sales role
- Adept at using software such as the Microsoft suite, including advanced Excel skills
Nord Anglia Education is the world’s leading premium international schools organisation. Our 73 international schools are located in the Americas, Europe, China, Southeast Asia and the Middle East. Together, they educate more than 67,000 students from kindergarten through to the end of secondary education. We are driven by one unifying philosophy: we are ambitious for our students, our people and our family of schools.
By joining Nord Anglia Education you will become part of a committed and innovative team. As a member of the world’s leading premium schools group you will be joining an active network of like-minded people across the world.
On-line applications need to be directly through the Nord Anglia Education careers page and should include a CV.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.