JOB TITLE: Stipend Coach (Soccer, Football, Golf, Basketball, Cross Country, Track and Field, Swim, etc)
POSITION SUMMARY / JOB GOALS: To oversee the coordination and administration of all aspects and levels within its program. This includes planning, organizing, staffing, leading, and controlling team activities. In addition, some job responsibilities and duties are outlined below.
QUALIFICATIONS / TRAINING:
- Bachelor degree
- Two or more years experience in training large teams or athletic organizations
EXPERIENCE / KNOWLEDGE:
- The candidate must be able to motivate and cultivate our student athletes while supporting the athletic department’s mission.
- High levels of personal integrity
- Conscientious and able to focus on completing work to a consistently high standard
- Flexible and positive approach to work
- Excellent organisational and time-management skills; high attention to detail
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and able to prompt others to ensure deadlines are achieved
- Adaptable to working in a fast paced ever changing environment
- Ability to work under pressure and remain calm
- Proactive and willingness to take on multiple tasks
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Ability to work independently
- Must be a team player, willing to help and be flexible
- Continually strive for improvement
Please see Full Job Description Attached.
Please note: we reserve the right to close any of our vacancies early.