JOB TITLE: Campus Store Personnel
POSITION SUMMARY / JOB GOALS: The Village School is seeking a part–time Store Clerk to work in the campus store. This person will be responsible for performing sales, customer assistance, processing of merchandise and other clerical duties in the campus store. Qualified candidates will have great service skills, a high school diploma and proven record of work/school attendance.
QUALIFICATIONS / TRAINING:
- High school diploma
- Proficient in MS Office and Outlook
- Ability to handle money responsibly
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
EXPERIENCE / KNOWLEDGE:
- Thorough understanding of cash handling procedures
- Skilled in using scanners and computers to enter cash and billing information
- Attention to detail
- Establish and categorize prices of goods
- Perform basic math functions to collect payments and make change
- Operate registers, scanners, credit card terminals
- Memorize product locations throughout the store and be able to direct customers or make suggestions
- Handle exchanges and refunds in efficient manner
- Maintain accurate cash drawer
See Full Job Description Attached.
Please note: we reserve the right to close any of our vacancies early.