We are seeking for an Admissions Officer for Nord Anglia School Beijing, Shunyi
- Guide parents and students through the admissions process, making the experience positive, straightforward and engaging throughout.
- Build an understanding of each family’s needs and interests throughout the Parent Experience Journey.
- Drive conversion at each stage of the pipeline by maintaining a focus on ‘closing’ towards the next step.
- Ensure that the school’s brand and core messages are integrated throughout the Purchase process.
- Support the Admissions Manager throughout the re-enrolment process to optimize the retention of existing students and families.
- Manage data capture and lead management through iSAMs currently and our CRM system when this launches.
- Provide appropriate feedback and best practice share to other members of the Admissions and wider school team.
- Take a proactive approach to personal development planning using company toolkits and procedures as appropriate.
- Bachelor or above degree
- Minimum 2 years working experiences in a sales or service delivery sector
- Good cross-cultural, interpersonal & communication skills and an affinity for interacting with diverse nationalities and cultures
- Experience of having worked within a service delivery sector, education sector experience a bonus
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in English
- Excellent time management skills and flexibility in dealing with multi-functional tasks
- Experience of working with a CRM and / or IMS
- A warm, personable and curious character
- Creative and technical thinking ability
- Self-motivated, flexible and adaptable to different tasks at hand
- Proactive and able to prompt others to ensure deadlines and targets are achieved, calm working under pressure
- High level of integrity
What we offer:
As a member of the Nord Anglia Education family of schools, joining our team means you will be a part of networked admissions and marketing team where ideas, learning and best practice are shared. This vibrant cross border exchange and collaboration is encouraged and supported at every level and is exciting to be a part of. The role offers a challenging and diverse full-time position in a dynamic and growing school. We offer the exciting opportunity to help showcase the stories of our students and support our community to be a fun and inviting place for all our families.