We are seeking to appoint an Admissions Manager to lead the Admissions team at Nord Anglia School Beijing, Shunyi.
You will be responsible for creating an outstanding experience for parents and students through the Purchase phase of the Parent Experience Journey (PEJ), as families progress from initial enquiry through to and including the child’s first day at school, thereby maximising the conversion of leads into new starters.
You will need an appropriate level of qualification, the skills and experience necessary to manage a busy Admissions Department, together with an understanding of the character and mission of the school. You will need to have an entrepreneurial character especially for the first year of the school Admissions process with a can do attitude.
Guide parents and students through the admissions process, making the experience positive, straightforward and engaging throughout.
- Ensure timely communication, responding to all parent contact within 24 hours during the working week.
- Ensure high quality communication: written and verbal language, structure and consistent attention to detail.
- Ensure that each family experiences key ‘magic moments’ throughout their journey, from enquiry to enrolment / induction, that are customised to their circumstances and memorable.
Build an understanding of each family’s needs and interests throughout the Parent Experience Journey.
- Get to know families through great questions and active listening.
- Always be curious - identify what each parent and student needs – then personalise and tailor your offer accordingly.
- Support the Marketing team through attendance at school recruitment events.
Drive conversion at each stage of the pipeline by maintaining a focus on ‘closing’ towards the next step.
- Deal with new enquiries effectively and convert the enquiry to a visit to the school.
- Run the Parent Information Sessions for groups of parents interested in finding out more about the school.
- Organise and run (in collaboration with the school ols’ Marketing Team) the Open Day event son campus.
- Facilitate the application and assessment process in a straightforward and efficient way to convert families to enrolment.
- Support families in their induction and orientation to ensure a positive start at their new school.
- Follow up with leads at all stages of the pipeline that have become unresponsive to reignite their interest. Follow best practice in timing this communication.
Manage data capture and lead management through iSAMs currently and our CRM system when this launches.
- Ensure that all new leads are entered into iSAMs / CRM within 24 hours during working week.
- Ensure that lead statuses, notes and personal details are kept fully up to date at all times and after each and every communication with prospective parents.
- Ensure the school adheres to NAE business rules in relation to data capture and management.
The ideal candidate will be/have:
- Degree qualified
- Bilingual English / Mandarin speaker
- Minimum 5 years working in a sales or service delivery sector
- Good cross-cultural, interpersonal & communication skills and an affinity for interacting with diverse nationalities and cultures
- Experience of having managed a team
- Experience of working with a CRM and / or IMS
- Experience of having worked within a service delivery sector, education sector experience a bonus
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in Mandarin and English
- Excellent time management skills and flexibility in dealing with multi-functional tasks
- A warm, personable and curious character
- Creative and technical thinking ability
- Self-motivated, flexible and adaptable to different tasks at hand
- Proactive and able to prompt others to ensure deadlines and targets are achieved, calm working under pressure
- High level of integrity
What we offer:
As a member of the Nord Anglia Education family of schools, joining our team means you will be a part of networked admissions and marketing team where ideas, learning and best practice are shared. This vibrant cross border exchange and collaboration is encouraged and supported at every level and is exciting to be a part of. The role offers a challenging and diverse full-time position in a dynamic and growing school. We offer the exciting opportunity to help showcase the stories of our students and support our community to be a fun and inviting place for all our families.