OIC is a GCSE and A-level college teaching extremely ambitious students - most are from overseas and aiming to get into British Universities.
We are looking for an experienced Academic Co-ordinator to provide administrative and personal assistant support for the Chief Education Officer and Director of Studies.
- Organising and scheduling meetings and coordinating the related logistics and information required
- Scheduling student sessions and keeping accurate records
- Collating feedback and information as required and preparing reports
- To provide administrative and personal assistant support
- Providing effective diary management
- To support with student tracking and requirements needed
Applicants should read our job description in detail before applying. To apply, we require a copy of your CV as well as a completed application form and a covering email explaining why you feel you’d be right for the role.
Please visit our website www.oxcoll.com for a job description and application form.
The deadline for applications: August 2023.
Oxford International College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. As such, successful applicants will need to undertake an enhanced DBS check and provide two referees.