Collège Alpin Beau Soleil is seeking to recruit
Summer Camp Monitors
From 26th June to 6th August 2023
At Beau Soleil, our Summer Camp is huge fun! We welcome children aged 7 to 17 from around the world to an exceptional environment where they are challenged, encouraged and supported through a wide range of activities and experiences. Beau Soleil Summer Camp is the experience of a lifetime where international friendships are born and participant’s self-confidence is developed. Key to our success are the people we employ!
Our summer camp staff are enthusiastic, happy, motivated and above all, have a desire to share their spirit of fun with the children at camp. Monitors lead and share with children a huge variety of fun activities, all set in spectacular surroundings of Swiss Alps. Our monitors are role models for our campers, creating a friendly, warm and safe environment at camp and contributing their energy and sens of fun to ensure a happy and energetic atmosphere.
What we offer:
- Unique experience in a spectacular location in the Swiss Alps
- Opportunity to learn new professional skills and gain valuable experience
- Opportunity to meet new people from all around the world and grow your network
- Full board: food, accommodation, internet access and laundry service
- Participation in excursions and activities
- Minimum of 20 years old
- Previous experience (minimum 2 years) as monitor in a supervision and entertainment of children and teenagers (from 7 to 17 years old)
- Fluent in English and French, knowledge of any other language is an asset
- Qualified to lead or experienced in sports (indoor and outdoor), arts & craft, media, drama, dance, leadership programs, etc.
- Good sens of humor
- Creative, active and flexible
- Ability to remain calm in moments of stress
- Ability to work on multiple tasks
- Team player
- Experience in a multi-cultural environment
- Hold a valid First Aid certificate
How to apply:
Please apply by email at email@example.com and include your CV and motivation letter. The closing date is 3rd March 2023. Interviews will take place via Teams or Skype.
College Alpin Beau Soleil is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Police check is required prior to appointment