College Alpin Beau Soleil is seeking to recruit a
Start date: January 2022
At Beau Soleil, we believe it’s what you do that counts. This philosophy holds true in all that we do as staff and for our students. We are a community that believes in the power of action, engagement and participation, inside and outside of the classroom.
Our unique holistic education is built around four core values: Respect, Responsibility, Ambition and Determination, which provide a framework to community life for our international student body. Our students come from over fifty different countries, with diverse academic backgrounds and a wide range of future aspirations.
With curricular programmes in both English and French, students graduate with an IB or Advanced Studies Diploma. Within this framework, small class sizes allow for a flexible programme and staff are encouraged and supported to bring new ideas to all that they do.
Our location in the heart of Villars-sur-Ollon, offers an enviable lifestyle with access to skiing in the winter months and a multitude of outdoor and sporting activities throughout the year. Montreux, Lausanne and Geneva are all within easy reach for cultural adventures and inspiration.
The Beau Soleil campus is an inspiring place to work with facilities that are second to none. Our ongoing campus development and maintenance programme ensures that our students and staff thrive in an environment of which they can be rightly proud.
Your main responsibilities
- Be in charge of all administrative tasks related to the life cycle of employees, including engagement, onboarding, social insurances follow-up, departure, etc...
- Management of personnel files
- Management and follow-up of permit applications for UE and other countries citizen
- Follow-up with insurances for accident/illness/maternity statements
- Provide support in the establishment of work certificates, attestations, contracts, amendments and other administrative correspondence (E/F)
- Active participation in the recruitment process, including job advertisements and follow-up with candidates
- Follow-up HR dashboards
- Absence control and updating the time management system
- Participate in various HR projects whenever needed
- Commercial degree and HRSE Certificate
- Minimum 3 years of experience as HR Assistant in Switzerland
- Fluent in French and English, written and spoken
- In-depth knowledge in permit applications
- Well-organized and proactive: you can manage multiple tasks effectively
- Positive and empathetic, you have a well-developed team spirit while being able to work autonomously
- Details focused
How to apply
Applications should be made via Beau Soleil recruitment website at www.beausoleil.ch/en/about-us/employmentopportunities and should contain a CV, letter of application and the details of two professional referees.
The closing date for applications is January 15th 2022. Successful short listed candidates will be contacted straight away with initial discussions conducted remotely by telephone or video call.
College Alpin Beau Soleil is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Clearance from the Disclosure and Barring Service is required prior to appointment.