Teachers (English, Freanch, Chinese) - Summer Camp 2020
Our summer camp teachers are enthusiastic, happy motivated and above all, have a desire to share their knowledge with the children at camp.
We are looking for committed teacher to deliver Summer Camp language lessons (English, French, and Chinese), mornings only. You will be responsible for preparing and implementing a full educational teaching plan according to the camp’s requirements.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about languages with an ability to reach out and create relationship of mutual trust and respect.
They will know how to organize a class and make learning an easy and meaningful process. The goal is to help cultivate the students’ interest in education.
- Degree in teaching English, French or Chinese as a foreign language, or Honors degree in the specialized subject with relevant teaching experience
- Previous experience in summer camp desirable
- B2 minimum proficiency in French language (for English and Chinese teachers), or in English language (for French teachers) - desirable
- Enjoy working with children
- Confident use of IT
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Good sense of humour
- Team player
- Experience of working and living in a multi-cultural environment
- Motivated, energetic and creative
- Strong eye for details
- Well organized and committed
What we offer:
- Unique experience at one of the world’s leading boarding schools in the heart of the Swiss Alps
- Opportunity to learn new skills & gain valuable experience
- Opportunity to meet new people from all around the world and grow your network
- Full-board; food; accommodation, internet access
- Competitive salary
- July 3rd to August 3th 2020
Please apply online and include your CV and motivation letter to https://www.beausoleil.ch/en/about-us/employment-opportunities (Only Swiss or EU Passport holder)
Interview will take place via Skype – February and March 2020
Any offer of appointment will be subject to a clearance from the police check