Camp Monitors - Summer Camp 2020
Our summer camp staff are enthusiastic, happy motivated and above all, have a desire to share their spirit of fun with the children at camp. Montiors leads and share with children a huge variety of fun activities, all set in spectacular surrounding of the Swiss Alps.
Our Monitors are role models for our campers, creating a friendly, warm and safe environment at camp and contributing their energy and sense of fun to ensure a happy and energetic atmosphere.
- Fluent English and good level of French. The knowledge of another language is an asset.
- Previous experience (minimum 2 years) as animator in the supervision and entertainment of children and teenagers (from 7 to 17 years old).
- Qualified to lead or experienced in sports (indoor and outdoor), arts & crafts , media, drama, dance, leadership programs, etc.
- A good sense of humour
- Creative, autonomous, and flexible
- Able to work under stress
- Ability to deal with multiple tasks
- Team player
- Experience in a multicultural environment
- Hold a valid first aid certificate
- Minimum age of 20 years old
What we offer:
- Unique experience at one of the world’s leading boarding schools in the heart of the Swiss Alps
- Opportunity to learn new skills & gain valuable experience
- Opportunity to meet new people from all around the world and grow your network
- Full-board; food; accommodation, internet access and laundry service
- Participation in excursions and activities
- Competitive salary
- June 28th to August 3th 2020
Please apply online and include your CV and motivation letter to https://www.beausoleil.ch/en/about-us/employment-opportunities (Only Swiss or EU Passport holder)
Interview will take place via Skype – February 2020
Any offer of appointment will be subject to a clearance from the police check