IT SUPPORT SPECIALIST
College Alpin Beau Soleil is looking to appoint an IT Support Specialist. Part of the IT Team, you will be responsible to support staff, students and infrastructure of College Alpin Beau Soleil.
Your main Key responsibilities:
- 1 to 3rd level of support of IT Equipment, Infrastructure, Network and Software
- Collaboration with service technician, suppliers and partners for the resolution of complex issues
- Management of communication with staff
- Creation and update of support documentation for the staff and internal working procedures.
- Management of ITSM solution
- Hardware and Inventory Management
- Teaching and Learning support
- Event support
- CFC in Information Technology or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar position
- Fluent in French and English
- Servers and network maintenance knowledge
- ITSM knowledge and administration
- PC and printer installation and repair
- Well organized, able to respect priorities, planning and deadlines
- Result, Solution and Customer oriented
- Focused on continuous improvement
- Work independently
- Positive and energetic attitude
- Good Communication and Team player
How to Apply
Applications should be made via Beau Soleil recruitment website at http://www.beausoleil.ch/en/about-us/employment-opportunities and should contain a CV, letter of application and the details of two professional referees.
College Alpin Beau Soleil is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Police check is required prior to appointment.