College Alpin Beau Soleil is seeking to recruit a Deputy Head of Summer Camp
We are searching for an experienced administrator and admissions person to support our Head of Summer Camp with preparation and management of our annual summer camp.
As a main point of contact with camper parents and our agent network, you will have strong communication skills in both French and English with any other languages an asset.
Your ease with communications and customer-focussed mindset will allow you to help move campers through the admissions process. Over the camp period, you will work closely with the Summer Camp manager, taking responsibility for the camp during his absence.
Your Skills & Qualifications :
• At least 3 years previous experience in a similar role
• Fluent in French and English, written and spoken, additional languages are an asset
• Excellent IT skills and experience working with CRM systems
• Previous experience working with children and young people, ideally in a camp setting
• Excellent communication, organisational and event planning skills
• Ability to plan and work to deadlines
• Ability to build relationships with people from a wide variety of cultural backgrounds
• Able to work independently
• Proactive and focused
Start Date: December 2018
This is a role at 70% with working hours annualised and variable through the year. Full-time hours from June through to mid-August with the full month of September off.
Please apply online and include your CV, motivation letter and diplomas at http://www.beausoleil.ch/en/about-us/ employment-opportunities
Any offer of appointment will be subject to a clearance from the police check.