College Alpin Beau Soleil is looking to appoint an Accountant at 100%. You will support the Finance Manager for various financial and accounting activities following group policies.
Your main Key responsibilities:
· Handle day to day bookkeeping and monthly closing following group policies
· Reconcile on a monthly basis balance sheet reconciliation
· Contribute to monthly financial reporting
· Manage petty cash transaction
· VAT returns
· Various other analysis
· Brevet in Finance or willing to start the Brevet
· At least 5 years of experience in a similar role
· Fluent in French and English
· Reliability and attention to detail
· Ability to organize time and priorities
· Speed and stress resistant
· Ability to handle cash and credit card transactions
· Microsoft applications (Excel, Word)
· On-line banking and web applications
· Knowledge of an ERP a plus (ProConcept)
· Flexible and Adaptive
· Energy and Enthusiasm
How to Apply
Applications should be made via the Nord Anglia Education recruitment website at http://www.beausoleil.ch/en/about-us/employment-opportunities and should contain a CV, letter of application and the details of two professional referees. Closing date April 20th.
· May 2018
College Alpin Beau Soleil is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Police check is required prior to appointment.