This is an exciting opportunity for an motivated marketing professional to bring the NAIS HK message and brand to life for both our current families and for prospective parents.
Reporting to the Director of Admissions and Marketing, applicants will be self-motivated, proactive, results orientated and adaptable team players whom enjoy spending time with parents and students in addition to the wider marketing and admissions team.
Candidates will be highly capable in all aspects of delivering marketing campaigns. This will include, but not be limited to, the school’s digital presence (school website, social media, partner websites), using a wide range of communication tools to deliver news to our families, developing brochures and publications, running events for our current parents, and launching new education initiatives with full visibility around the school and externally.
The candidate will also work closely with the Director of Admissions and Marketing in reviewing past performance, and developing and tracking ongoing and future marketing plans.
In addition to possessing excellent attention to detail and superb communications skills, candidates will be goal and results orientated. They will be avid team players, keeping admissions colleagues, the School Leadership Team and the wider staff involved in all marketing and communications.
Ideally the successful candidate will:
- Have had experience in a marketing and communications role (for example in the hospitality/hotel or private school sectors)
- Have experience of Adobe Photoshop and InDesign (or similar)
- Possess exceptional customer service skills and follow-through
- Have experience in campaign development and event management
- Have experience in managing social media and in the development of creative copy
- Be able to take advantage of data and metrics-driven performance enhancement
- Have at least five years’ experience
- Be fluent in English (Cantonese and Mandarin an advantage)
We welcome applications from those that are passionate about education and have the skills and experience to make a signi?cant impact on our students and school community.
All applications should include a CV, the name of two referees and a covering letter.
Start Date: ASAP